CATCHING UP WITH MAJA @ My Cosmo Soul

Maja

Modern day glamour. Old Hollywood meets a new era. These are the thoughts that streamed through my mind when I crossed paths with Maja of My Cosmo Soul. During this interview, Maja shared some insight on creativity, and the importance of spontaneity. Trust me; she’s one to watch! Read on as I catch up with Maja of My Cosmo Soul!

What are your plans for My Cosmo Soul two years from now? To be absolutely honest, I could only wish for a successful blog that is noticed in this electronic era. I said “wish for” because I think that these things cannot be planned. Every word must come spontaneously from the heart.

Did you encounter any difficulties when you first started blogging? Well, as we all know sometimes there is a writer’s block, and you just can’t do anything about it. You just want to share your thoughts and your creative photo work, but it won’t blend in one seamless post. Instead, you get fragments, little bits and pieces of this and that, and at that moment you realize that it’s not going to happen, that you need a break. These are the moments when I seek refuge in nature to regroup and to regenerate my body and mind.

Who or what has influenced your style the most (present day)? “…My style is a mixology of everything and everyone. I see inspiration everywhere (other bloggers, fashion designers, etc.) and then mix and match everything with my current mood and make something unique.”

You’ve mentioned you and your husband’s appreciation for photography. What is a cliché in photography you try to steer away from? This may sound strange, but simply put, we are trying to steer away from mediocrity in any way or form. When we do our creative work we give 100% and we are ready to go that extra mile for results.

Vintage or new? Vintage

Heels or flats? Heels

What’s your top two wardrobe staples for summer? Floral wedges and denim cutoff shorts.

Favorite social media platform? Polyvore. Because you are welcomed to bring out your creativity in any visual style, from interiors to top fashion.

One beauty product you can’t live without? Face moisturizing cream.

 You shared a post that captured the beauty of Dubai. What’s another place you wish to visit? Crystal clear water, surreal scenery, wildlife, exotic food, and culture – in one word Thailand.

The “Bohemian Crusaderspost had amazing content. When working on a post, how much of it is planned, and how much of it is instinctual? Our posts always start as planned projects, but then there is an interesting twist. When we come to the designated place, our imagination and instincts kick in, and the final product you see is something…honest and true. I can easily say that everything we do is 90% instinctual and spontaneous, and the other 10% is just basic planning.

What is the greatest satisfaction of being a fashion/style blogger? My greatest satisfaction comes from the idea that I can share my personal style and my thoughts to a…wide audience through photos and inspiring texts.

***Stay connected with Maja on Instagram: @majamatic82

Maja, it was an honor working with you. You have a unique style that has given me a greater appreciation for photography. Your style is unmatched, and I’m looking forward to seeing what will become of My Cosmo Soul in years to come.

Xx,

Abrielle No Rule Just Style.jpg

Advertisements

8 thoughts on “CATCHING UP WITH MAJA @ My Cosmo Soul

  1. I am so loving this interview. It’s completely honest and so motivating. And I couldn’t agree more, I am so in love with Polyvore. Every time I need to find a specific fashion piece, I always go there to find it. And if I can’t find it, I find something similar. Loved this post.

    Kia / KTS
    http://www.houseofkts.com

  2. It was a pleasure getting to know Maja from My Cosmo Soul. I agree with her. Polyvore is great place tool to bring out your creativity, but I also love to check out Pintrest too. 🙂
    Hope you’re having a great week so far!

    xo, jackie
    stylemydreams.com

  3. I am so glad to see you working on this interview with Maja! Her unique style and high aesthetics as well as her fashion sets in Polyvore are a true inspiration. Love her interview here! So honest and inspiring!
    Wish you both success in everything you do ❤
    Kisses!
    Stella
    http://www.stellaasteria.com

Comments are closed.